Entries are now open for Rumble Fish Quarterly’s Third Annual New Year’s Writing Contest! Go here for details.
We read submissions year round. To submit your poetry, short fiction, creative nonfiction, or artwork to Rumble Fish Quarterly, please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Include a brief cover letter with your name and contact information.
- Include one prose piece (7,000 word maximum) or up to six poems.
- We do accept simultaneous submissions. Just let us know if your piece is accepted elsewhere.
- Please note that we are unable to accept previously published work or translations at this time.
- We ask that you please hold off to submit again for at least six months.
Response time is approximately 90 days. If you haven’t heard from us by then, or have any other questions, feel free to query via email at email@example.com.
Want to get all the updates on calls for submissions, contests, and volunteer opportunities? Sign up for our mailing list!